- Client completes paperwork for background information
- Gets brief overview of what will occur
- Hook up ECG (three sensors only placed on forearm)
- Client has various visualization exercises
- Once completed they are placed in a comfortable
- They use virtual reality machines to travel to faith place
- They receive three stress reports for their social worker,
their physician, and their faith leader
- Client has a debrief session to include questions and
Hover over the icon to see how it works
You will have an overview of the session
You will have sensors attached to your arms and will look at a series of images
You will wear a virtual reality headset and be transported to a beautiful place
You will address your stressor and watch how to control it with biofeedback
Assess Picture of Hope
Sensors will be used to determine which picture relaxes you the most, and we will print the picture and give it to you
We will go over reports and a summary of your session
With 3 EKG sensors on the arm, we record stress wavelengths, analyze the data, and generate reports.
Get a full physiological stress report to provide health professionals. You are then provided with faith-based tools to reduce stress.
Faith Leader Session
A faith leader receives the faith report outlining the client’s stressor to suggest interventions to guide them toward a purpose-filled life.